Re: Ubuntu

Reply to the mail from Jens Schmalzing (j.s@lmu.de):

> Hi,
>
> Arne Caspari writes:
>
> > I can not suspend to disk with the latest kernel versions anymore.
> > The 'eth1394' module can not be unloaded ( rmmod just blocks ).
>
> Would you lose anything by not loading it in the first place?

Yes, I use eth1394 to connect the iBook to the net if I am at home. So not loading it is not a good solution.

Also I think I tried not to load the module once and then the raw1394 module ( or some other 1394 module ) blocked and
I really require the ieee1394 modules since I use the iBook for ieee1394 development ;-)

/Arne