Running woody with original Mac ATI Radeon card

Hello. After successfully installing woody on my 9600/200 with an ATI Rage 128 card (including accelerated X), I decided to install it on my 400mhz. AGP "Sawtooth" G4. The install went perfectly well, but I am unable to get XFREE86 working with my original AGP Radeon card.

According to lspci, the radeon card is located at 00:10.0. Do I need to tell X AGP:00:10.0 instead of PCI:00:10.0. I apologize if my description is lacking. I did a google search, but everything I find pertaining to the AGP Radeon is from 2001 and 2002 and is out of date.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance