XServe Node running a debian with only one processor
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: XServe Node running a debian with only one processor
- From: grave <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 16:04:14 +0000
- Message-id: <1096646654l.2901l.2l@ipnnarval>
- In-reply-to: <1096548321l.32616l.0l@ipnnarval> (from firstname.lastname@example.org on Thu Sep 30 14:45:21 2004)
- References: <1096546729l.32147l.0l@ipnnarval> <1096548321l.32616l.0l@ipnnarval>
Got the xserve booting
(thanks to http://ozlabs.org/ppc64-patches/patch.pl?id=59)
But I can only run a single CPU kernel, does somebody know how to get
the second CPU on ?
The kernel is a ppc64 one with smp compiled in but only able to boot
with nosmp option
kernel from kernel.org + patch to setup.c and pmac_features.c)
Thanks in advance for any hint...