Re: Virtual Terminals busted?

Joshua Narins wrote (Re: Virtual Terminals busted?):
Switching between them has worked for me, for at least a year.

Now it doesn't.

Any ideas?  Quickly, I boot into 1, and startx into 7, and can only see 1 again, and only if I exit the window manager.

The same problem here, running Gentoo on a Alubook 15" 1.25 GHz with xorg-x11-6.8.0

Running Mac-on-Linux fullscreen with startmol -X doesn't exhibit the problem: I can switch between consoles without problems

My first guess is that the keymappings for switching consoles have changed or for some reason are being blocked by xorg.
(But that's a wild stab in the dark, which I haven't yet investigated)

ciao
  Mark