Re: Oldworld Serial Console

I have had success with matrox pci cards pc's which are able to be re
flashed for mac use (only the 512k rom versions).

i have a 8600 with one in it right now :)
00:0f.0 VGA compatible controller: Matrox Graphics, Inc. MGA 2064W
[Millennium] (rev 01)
Its performance under macOS is very good. It also has no issues with a
standard linux kernel

I believe there are some kernel modules for Matrox, but I dont use the
machine that much.

david