apple key in X and console?

Hi!

I want hat the apple key works to produce the @.

My  XF86Config-4 section:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "macintosh"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "de"
        Option          "XkbVariant"    "nodeadkeys"
EndSection

setxkbmap -print gives this
xkb_keymap {
        xkb_keycodes  { include "xfree86+aliases(qwertz)"       };
        xkb_types     { include "complete"      };
        xkb_compat    { include "complete"      };
        xkb_symbols   { include
"macintosh/us(extended)+macintosh/de(nodeadkeys)"       };
        xkb_geometry  { include "macintosh(macintosh)"  };
};

If I run this: xmodmap -e "keycode 115 = Mode_switch" in a shell.
I can get the @ with apple-key + L.

So, is this a bug in xlibs?
It should work out of the box, or? Does this happen on any mac or only on
oldworld with adb keyboard, like my Umax S900? I use sarge maybe this is
fixed in sid. Anyone knows?

What is the file that maybe needs to be patched to make the apple-key work?

If I work not with X and use console the @ is also only useable if I change
my console keymap to mac-usb-de-latin1-nodeadkeys(But I have an ADB
keyboard). Then the @ is produced  wirh apple-key + Q. That seems to point
to diffrent layouts for X and console. I think this is not good for me as
new debian user and does a lot of confusion. My brain is low on ram I only
want to remember one shortcut ;-).

Thanks Chris.