Re: kernel 2.6.7: now cdrom problem

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 the mental interface of
Christina Boeckler told:

> hi again
> next problem with the lombard: i can't mount the cdrom-drive
> mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hdc,
>        or too many mounted file systems
> is there another module which i have to load for that ?

What was the mount the mount command?
Who tried to mount on your system. root or user?
Is user in group cdrom?

My mental interface can't grab that infos ;-)

  Obviously the human brain works like a computer.
  Since there are no stupid computers humans can't be stupid.
  There are just a few running with Windows or even CE ;-)