Re: How to install Debian Sarge on pegasos?

Am Samstag, 4. September 2004 10.02 schrieb Sven Luther:
> On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 01:11:58PM +0200, Niklaus Giger wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I cannot find any recent pointer on howto install Debian Sarge on a newly
> > acquired Pegasos-1 board.
>
> Ask again on monday.
What is the status now? The size of vmlinuz-chrp.initrd has not gone down and
the image of 06.09.2004 didn't boot.

Also I think you may have a problemm with rsyncing as I find directories like
http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i/images/2004-09-10_RSYNC_IN_PROGRESS/

> The real problem is that the current d-i images are too big for the pegasos
> 1 OF. You may be able to make it work with :

Best regards

--
Niklaus Giger
Wieshoschet 6