Re: iBook G4 PmDisk
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: iBook G4 PmDisk
- From: Gabriele Modena <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:05:26 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20040902090526.GA1468@machina.gov>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20040831110625.GM4996@bogon.ms20.nix> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Once upon a time Michel Dänzer wrote:
> At any rate, before bringing this up on a DRI or X list, the current
> X.Org tree should be tried.
I am currently using pmdisk and xorg 6.7.0-r1 on an ibook G4 (radeon
running kernel 2.6.7.
The system suspends from X and resumes correctly with DRI enabled.
I tested it with xorg 220.127.116.112 (the one with transparency support) and
it worked too.
Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe
you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be