Re: gcc install problems in sarge testing [solved]

Jérôme Warnier wrote:

Le dim 29/08/2004 à 23:08, dylan@iici.no-ip.org a écrit :
Greetings:

I recently installed sarge testing onto my powerbook G3.

i have most things working, however there seems to be no compiler!
I noticed that when i installed that there was no option for development stuff in tasksel... could this have been forshadowing of what was to come?

i noticed that gcc-3.3-base was installed, but the actual compiler collection was not..

so after an apt-get install gcc-3.3 i am left with a bunch of dpkg errors... (see below)
This is a known bug in Sarge on all arch, and should be fixed now.
See #268771 (there are lots of bugs which have been merged).

[..]
thank you very much. problem has since been solved!

Dylan