Re: 2.6.8.1-kernel on Powerbook G4?

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 03:01:25PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > Please - it's a one-line patch that can definitely be applied since there
> > > wasn't ever any Apple with more than one mouse button, much less with a
> > > trackpad sporting multiple buttons. Did I forget to mention there wasn't
> > > any use of ADB outside of Apple hardware?
> >
> > What about people using >1 -button external mouses, like USB ones and such ? I
>
> Won't have the ADBMOUSE_TRACKPAD tag.
>
> > suppose these would make use of the usbhid or whatever ? Are there external
>
> That's on top of it.
>
> > ADB mouses with more than one button ?
>
> Yep. Still won't have ADBMOUSE_TRACKPAD as mouse_kind.

Ok, the patch went in kernel-source 2.6.8-4 which will be uploaded today, and
into the 2.6.8-2 powerpc jens is building, and hopefully these will also be in
time for todays  dinstall run. Also, benh will forward them upstream.

> Since you won't take my word for it - look it up in the source. See

Why you think i will not take your word on it ? I just wanted clarification,
as my involvement with adb keyboards is nil, and i posted this earlier than
the other who basically asked the same question, at least before reading their
mail that is.

Friendly,

Sven Luther