Re: gnome 2.6 , aterm and .Xdefaults

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 10:43:31AM +0200, Maciej Jan Broniarz wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have problem while using gnome 2.6. When i start aterm (or xterm or
> rxvt) they dont use settings from .Xdefaults. It is happening only in
> gnome. On kde or wmaker everything works fine so it must be a gnome
> issue. I would be thankful for any advice :)
>
> Best regards,
> gausus

try with .Xresources file, works for me with xfce, don't know why one
time this and once the other file is used to get the configs.

ffpx float

                       _        |    .''`.Florian Klinglmueller
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )       |   : :'  :debian-ppc user
 - against HTML email  X        |   `. `'`
             & vCards / \       |     `- float@jabber.org