Re: Building mozart-gtk on powerpc [request for help]

Thanks for your help.  I know the cause now, but not the solution
yet.

fyi, it is because va_list is declared as a one-element array of
structs on powerpc, unlike other architectures so code like:

va_list Arg4 = (va_list) OZ_getForeignPointer((*(_OZ_LOC[(4)])));

fails on powerpc, because you can't cast to an array.

regards
Kevin

--
The Second International Mozart/Oz Conference (MOZ 2004)