Which scripts are run on suspend (iBook)?

Hi!

I want to lock my X display with xlock prior to suspending my iBook yet I couldn't find any scripts that are run just before the lid is closed or the powerbutton pressed.

/etc/power/{pwrctl-local,*} is only run when an AC adapter is attached or detached yet I couldn'd find anything which is run just before suspend (afterwards would have the feeling of a race condition). Do I have to mess with the pmud sources myself or are there other ways to achieve locking at that moment (preferably with a -forceLogout <minutes> equivalent)?

Regards

   -Thomas