Re: Problem with Apache2: child segfaults [bugs already submitted...]
- To: Debian powerpc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Problem with Apache2: child segfaults [bugs already submitted...]
- From: Michael Flaig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:44:12 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Sorry for this email,
as i just learned there have already been bugs submitted on this:
problem seems to be in libapr...
i´m downgrading again. perhaps it works without downgrading the complete
Am Mittwoch, den 18.08.2004, 14:34 +0200 schrieb Michael Flaig:
> does anyone else have problem with latest unstable apache2?
> If I click 4 to 5 static files on my public_html directory via http on
> localhost Apache child segfault and the site is not being delivered ...
> ... further on apache does not work anymore. have to restart.
Michael Flaig <firstname.lastname@example.org>