Re: Display blanks when idle -- original ibook

Look at /etc/console-tools/config. There's a variable called blank time:

# screen blanking timeout.  monitor remains on, but the screen is cleared to
# range: 0-60 min (0==never)  kernels I've looked at default to 10 minutes.
# (see linux/drivers/char/console.c)
BLANK_TIME=30

--
Eternity
    Length of time it takes me to give a shit about any problem that can't be