Re: Installing sarge
- To: debian-powerpc list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Installing sarge
- From: Jon Salenger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 03:19:21 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <1091327590.12185.22.camel@localhost>
- References: <1090949425.9238.64.camel@localhost> <1091327590.12185.22.camel@localhost>
On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 11:47:24PM -0700, jon salenger wrote:
>> The only problem I had after that (and I haven't fixed it yet under the
>> assumption it should be an easy mod to yaboot.conf and it hasn't yet been
>> necessary) is that yaboot only offers the option for my OSX partition at boot
>> time, whereas I also have an OS9 partition on hdb.
> There's supposed to be a probe for this. Does "/System Folder/System"
> exist on the Mac OS 9 filesystem, and is it HFS?
Yes and yes, if I understand you correctly. The OS9 partition is an HFS (not HDS+ partition
with a System Folder and a 'System' file inside the folder.
BTW, I just tried adding the line 'macos=/dev/hdb9' to /etc/yaboot.conf, but no luck :(