How to configure yaboot for initrd? I need help...

Hi,

I have read all the answers about yaboot configuration for initrd but I have the same problem: I don't know how to configure yaboot to accept the initrd image. Can you help me to understand what I have to put in my yaboot.conf ?
Many thanks

Oca.