Re: System clock

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 11:46:07AM +0100, Sebastian Tennant wrote:
> 	My system clock is losing about 15 minutes a week.  Any ideas why this
> might be?  A battery perhaps?  Or is it normal?  If I remember rightly OSX
> uses some sort of network time server to set the system clock.  Is there an
> equivalent GNU/Linux compatible service out there?

I'm experiencing the same problem, not only when coming back from
suspend. ntp-server is doing all kinds of stuff, but seems to refuse to
do anything with my clock, running ntpdate works. This problem was
introduced since 2.6 for me.

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | JID:   paul@luon.net