New version of adm103x modules

Hi list,

I just uploaded the last version of the adm103x modules on my personal
repository. Just add the line
		deb http://cedric.pradalier.free.fr/ibook2/ ./
to your /etc/apt/sources.list, and you should be able to access my small
package list.

For those who still don't know what is the role of this module, it is
used to monitor and control the fan driver chip on ibook2 rev2 (white
G3 ibooks with 2 usb and 1 firewire).

Since the number of satisfied users is increasing, I'm still asking for
inclusion in the official kernel, or at least for a good reason not to
include it, or just an answer...

Sorry for the delay between release of 2.6.7-powerpc and the
corresponding adm103x-module... Holidays without internet access...

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail