Re: hd light ibook 900 g3

> > well seems like i've to make a custom kernel ;)
>
> Send a patch that modularizes the feature, or adds a switch in /proc
> or sysctl or whatever :)

hm, not sure if i'd be able to do sth. like this, but since i want to
improve my programming skills, this might be an interesting point to
getting serious with that.

ffpx float

                       _        |    .''`.Florian Klinglmueller
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )       |   : :'  :debian-ppc user
 - against HTML email  X        |   `. `'`
             & vCards / \       |     `- float@jabber.org