HAL & sleep on iBook G3

Hi,

I've had problems putting my iBook G3 2xUSB to sleep (well - the problem is waking up ;) since I started using kernel 2.6. I've tried removing alsa, usb and other modules, but no luck there. So yesterday I started testing and came to a strange conclusion: if hald is running, the computer fails to wake, stopping after these lines:

eth0: resuming
PHY ID: 4061e4, addr: 0

normally the following appears next:

ide_pmac: Set UDMA timing for mode 2, reg: 0x1090038c

I should probably file a bugreport somewhere but maybe I can do some more testing?

The best,

L.