Re: Urgent! Yaboot died, how to rescue?

Well that chroot and then apt-get trick is pretty neat.  But no network =
no new kernel.  I guess I'll see if I can get the network up, then fire up
the shell, then mount my partition, then chroot into it, then apt-get my
kernel, then fix yaboot --- ugh..  hope I can figure out how to bring up
the network.

--
: : : : : DataFly.Net : : : : :
Complete Web Services