Re: pmud & pbbuttonsd confilct in sarge-testing ?

>> Anyway, I'm not suggesting you split pbbuttonsd. I'm suggesting
>someone> who wants things handled by independent components can still
>do that.
>
>ok, I can live with this possibility ;-)

I do and I'm happy. I use pmud for power, hotkeys for event and
xautolock for switching screen off when I'm idle (listening music for
instance). It might have been doable with pbbuttond more easily, but
that was not a challenge ! ;o)

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail