Re: ISO or Netinst?

   I've got a command-line only copy of Yellow Dog running on my iBook2004.

   I understand that you've got to hold C when booting to boot from the CD,
   but the Woody CD wont work, so should I go ahead and download all of
   the main-dist ISOs, or will they not boot either?

   Tom

If I were you I'd download the following ISO and burn to disk using Disk
Utility or Toast or similar:

http://penguinppc.org/~eb/files/boot-new-powermac-xfs.iso

You will definitely be able to boot from the CD from there.

You might also want to read the following iBookG4 HOWTO:

http://seb.france/free/fr/linux/ibookG4/ibookG4-howto.html

sebyte