pmud & pbbuttonsd confilct in sarge-testing ?

First I would like to congratulate all deb ppc developers for
they great work. Sarge puts everithing working on my ibook
out of the box with 2.6.5 kernel image, just needed to edit
my wireless startup script and load airport module.

The only strange thing i found after starting install the needed
packages for the laptop is:

ibook:~# aptitude install pmud
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree
Reading extended state information... Done
The following packages will be automatically REMOVED:
apmd pbbuttonsd
pmud
The following packages will be REMOVED:
apmd pbbuttonsd
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 2 to remove and 0 notupgraded.
Need to get 37.5kB of archives. After unpacking 570kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?] n
Abort.

apmd i intend to purge out but even without apmd the same appens:
pmud conflict with pbbuttonsd.

Can somebody tell if are expirience the same and if is any way
to deal with this cleanly (mean without forces).

Thak's in advanced.

--
Sincerely, Joao F. Serejo,