Re: How to configure yaboot for initrd?

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 09:54:06AM -0700, David Ramsey wrote:
> I just (sucessfully!) installed Debian, and wanted to
> ugrade the kernel.  I decided to apt-get the kernel
> image provided by debian, but apt-get halted the
> installation and told me that I needed to configure my
> bootloader for initrd.  I went to google, but couldn't
> find anything that made sense to me.  Can anyone tell
> me how to do this?  Thanks.

See Jens, this is exactly the kind of case i have been telling you
about. The kernel-image, especially when upgrading from 2.4 to 2.6,
should make all the work to get a running system.

Ok, shuffling TODO list to get the bootloader handler again on top,
well, just after releasing 2.4.26 Branden is clamouring about.

Friendly,

Sven Luther