Re: Screen is worthless, other ideas ?? [Was] Cut and Paste on an iMac

handy, although because i never dont use X i have no need for it.

having said that, my X is just a background (insert girl of the month here), with semi-transparent eterms all over the place and gkrellm telling me whats the hap. and xmms as a nice little bar across the bottom. pbbuttonsd puring nicelying the background.

ahh. enlightenment.

did gpm solve the original problem?

Dean

Alain Perry wrote:

gmouse comes to mind but im sure thats not it.

You are probably thinking of gpm.
With the linux 2.6 input method, it's no longer a pain with X though
(using /dev/gpmdata made it okay with previous kernels too).

It works well on my PB, using F11 (my middle button equivalent) to paste
selected stuff.