Re: Cut and Paste on an iMac

> Are there cut and paste keys or 3 button emulation keys.  Alternatively, is
> there a console window that includes a edit menu tab.  I have been using the
> shell funciton of Xemacs but that shell is not fully compatible to the
> terminal.

"CUT and paste" don't know exactly what you want, but if you're
searching for anything to copy and paste on the console, xterm
whatsoever, try "screen"

c-a-[ ... copy mode
c-a-] ... paste

c-a-? ... help

beside that screen gives u a lot more power, terminal multiplexing, suspend...

if u like it i can send u a commented config file.

ffpx float
                       _        |    .''`.Florian Klinglmueller
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )       |   : :'  :debian-ppc user
 - against HTML email  X        |   `. `'`
             & vCards / \       |     `- float@jabber.org