Keyboboard Illumination on Powerbook 5,4

Hi,
I have a new Powerbook (last Generation 1,5Ghz) and manged in
the last days to get my own kernel booting with sound and suspend
to disk, but I don't got my keyboard illuminated, I applied a patch that
the keys are detectd and this work from pbuttonsd. Unfornatly it
doesn't work, neither automatically nor manual. Has anybody an idea
to get it working or where to look in pbuttonsd (I have the last release)
or in the kernel source?

Thank you very much

Alexander Wirt