Re: Cinelerra

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 the mental interface of
Michel Dänzer told:

> On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 20:11 +0200, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> >
> > The default Cflag in debian/rules looks:
> > CFLAGS=-ffast-math -O3 -mmmx -march=pentium-mmx
> > This won't work for a PB. So I changed it to
> > CFLAGS +=-g
> >
> > and the compile went well. After installing the deb packages I
> > fired up cinelerra the first time and it ended with:
> > PluginServer::open_plugin: /usr/lib/cinelerra/zoomblur.so:
> > R_PPC_REL24 relocation at 0x0e22f754 for symbol
> > `_ZN12PluginClient17client_side_closeEv' out of range
> > MWindow::init_theme: Theme Blond not found.
>
> Shared objects must be built with -fPIC.

Thanks a lot. This works. My flags are:
CFLAGS=-fPIC -O3 -ffast-math

But there is a minor problem with the gui.
The colors are not presented correctlyat a 24bit X and the "buttons"
are neither clear in 16bit nor 24 bit.

You can have a look at
http://www.lxtec.de/cinelerra/Cinelerra_16bit.png
http://www.lxtec.de/cinelerra/Cinelerra_24bit.png

--
  Numeric stability is probably not all that
  important when you're guessing;-)