Re: Most Polite Apps for Window Managers?

According to Ed Sutherland, on Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:20:27 +0000,
>I'm considering moving from one of the giant desktop environments
>(Gnome) to a svelter window manager (blackbox or windowmaker.) I
>understand some apps require only the gnome or kde toolkits, while
>others require the whole kit-and-kaboodle to operate. I'm wondering if
>these app categories can politely run in a window manager (that is,
>using just the gnome toolkit.)
>
>E-mail (Thunderbird)
>Web (Firefox)
>Office (OpenOffice)
>Contacts (Rubrica)
>
>Thanks.
>
>Ed

Hi,
no problem here with blackbox and the first 3 applications. Don't know
about the third.

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail