ibook g4

I am curious as to how the work is going on the ibookg4 suspend(to ram)
code.  I know benh is working on it and Ive have sent my email to ati
telling them how happy I would be if I could suspend my ibookg4.  I have
even told them how it will affect my future purchasing decisions (Im
getting ready to choose a nvidia card over an ati card for my sister's
desktop).  I also wanted to know if there was anyway I could get a look
at the code.  Is there a place where benh stores the code that he is
working on?  Any information at all would be helpful.  Thanks.
--
Scott Henson <scotth@csee.wvu.edu>