[ABC Webmaster] You cannot do that!

Thank you for contacting ABC Online. We have recently updated our audience
feedback system and this email address is no longer the current contact for
ABC
Online.

Please use the "Email the ABC" form located at
http://www.abc.net.au/contact/
for your communication, selecting "ABC Online" from the recipient options.

This change is designed to provide quicker response times to your comments
or
questions, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The text of your original message follows which you can copy and paste into
the
online form.

Kind Regards,

Webmaster