bogomips/speed ratio and Power PC chip

Hi.. I was reading up on the concurrent thread on the clock speed and bogomips that are being reported on the new machines running debian-powerpc. My info is as follows:

 processor       : 0
cpu             : 7447A, altivec supported
clock           : 1333MHz
revision        : 1.1 (pvr 8003 0101)
bogomips        : 663.55
machine         : PowerBook6,4
motherboard     : PowerBook6,4 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (Unknown Intrepid-based)
pmac flags      : 00000008
L2 cache        : 512K unified
memory          : 256MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld

The machine is the recently released Powerbook G4 1.33GHz 12". What should the bogomips/clock-speed ratio be for this processor? Secondly, what should the setting be for the kernel "Processor" - I currently have it as 6xx/7xx/74xx/8260... If it is a 604, then I understand that bogomips = clock-speed * 2, in which case what I'm seeing is way below what it should be.

Thanks,
nirmal