Re: Debian installed

Okay, the "no screens found" is pretty normal -- just means you don't have
anything setup for your video card and monitor yet.  Ya need to edit this
file: "/etc/X11/XF86Config-4" as root user.

You'll also need to do a teensy bit of research on your monitor, find out its
vertical and horizontal refresh rates.

For your video card, I googled for this: "ati rage 128 xf86config" and the
first result says this:
-----
Those with cards based on the Rage 128 chipset should add the lines:
Chipset "ATI Rage 128"
Driver "r128"
-----

So put those 2 lines in the "Device" section
Then for your monitor do something LIKE this (but with different numbers):
-----
Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "AOpen F75PS"
        HorizSync       31-80
        VertRefresh     60-75
        Option          "DPMS"
EndSection
-----
*** Make sure you get enter the correct values for your monitor or you could
possibly damage your monitor.

Then finally, in the "Screen" section, make sure your Device is "ATI Rage 128"
and your DefaultDepth is 24 (or try 16 if that doesn't work).

Good Luck!

Sean