Re: Debian and X-Windows

> I've discovered how to control greyscale printing and page headers from within
> the CUPS printing interface within KDE. Being able to specify draft mode
> would let me economize my ink, especially important with these inkjet
> printers.
>
> Ed

Once again, you should be more careful and reply to the list in order to
greater benifit the community.

I don't know exactly where the draft quality option is.  Try configuring
the printer from cups.  There are two links: "modify printer" and
"configure printer".  modify printer allows you to change the driver or
location of the printer etc.  Configure printer allows you to configure
various options for the printer.  That's where I would guess the option
is.  However, I don't know this for sure as I don't have your exact
printer.

Lakin