Re: Trackpad scrolling?

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 01:08:29AM -0500, dotto@uchicago.edu wrote:
> Something I've been looking for for a while now is a trackpad driver for the
> powerbook that would allow me to scroll on one of the edges of the trackpad.
> Someone created sidewinder for OSX, but I haven't seen this for linux.  Seems
> kind of strange to me...

I've looked a while ago if i could implement this using uinput. But
unfortunately i didn't see a posibility to get absolute information from the
touchpad. If someone created it for OSX it's apperently possible, but i don't
know how..

  Sjoerd
--
Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
		-- Lao Tsu