Re: 2.6.6 kernel - which one?

Nirmal Govind writes:

> Btw, is there a workaround of some sort that powerbook users are
> using since the suspend does not work? Is shutting down the only
> way?

No, you can also use an older Powerbook where sleep is supported by Linux :)

And there's a suspend-to-disk patch floating around, but I haven't
tried it yet - mostly because nobody has filed a wishlist bug asking
for it to be included in the official kernel.  So right now, it
involves recompiling the kernel yourself.  Look for pmdisk if you're

Regards, Jens.

J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!