Re: Sound not working with kernel 2.6.5

Hi,

On 2004-05-27 09:50:08 +0200, Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> The modprobe utility for 2.6 kernels, from the module-init-tools
> package, reads /etc/modprobe.conf, not /etc/modules.conf.

I've put

install sound /sbin/modprobe dmasound_pmac

in my /etc/modprobe.conf file, but the sound comes from the
right speaker only and the audio files play twice as fast as
the normal speed.

100% validated (X)HTML - Acorn / RISC OS / ARM, free software, YP17,
Championnat International des Jeux Mathématiques et Logiques, etc.