Re: mozilla-firefox: crash on extension installation

Rob Latham wrote:
yes, lots of people are. fixed upstream, so whenever the
mozilla-friefox 0.9.0 is released and a debian package shows up, then
we can go extension-crazy again.

Has anyone else noticed/filed a bug about the fact that sometimes images end up with colors shifted/otherwise messed up in images? (they turn yellow/green) I've _only_ noticed this on PowerPC systems, never on an x86. I don't know if it's a PowerPC or big-endian bug in the image handling library, and it seems to happen quite irregularly.

Derrik Pates