Re: SV: SV: Pcmcia Compact-Flash adapter

hello david..

* David 'fenrus' Syk <fenrus@brommalan.net> [2004-05-24 10:43 +0200]:
> Thanks for the tip'
> But i already have that enabled,
> and it seems like my powerbook (kernel or pcmcia-cs) does not recognize the
> adapter the way my x86-laptop did..
> I'm just another of those users, have no actual knowledge of the kernel or
> the pcmcia-cs.
>
> i'll try looking around a bit on my x86-box to see how i've got it
> configured there.

be aware of the fact, that pcmcia for powerpc has to look at other
places for the hardware. only recent versions of the debian pcmcia-cs
package do it right (like 3.2.5-5). also checkout the PCMCIA-CS howto.
my /etc/pcmcia/config.opts looks like this and it works (most of the time):

include port 0x100-0x4ff, port 0x1000-0x17ff
include memory 0x80000000-0x80ffffff

good luck,
 sebatsian

--