UPDATED PRICE LIST for CD Sleeves, DVD Cases, CD-Rs & DVD-Rs

If you would like to request samples or would like a complete price
list, please let me know. Some prices are on our website at

Black DVD Cases

Less than $0.40 Each for 25 DVD Cases
Less than $0.13 Each for 10,000 DVD Cases
* Call for larger quantities

White Paper CD Sleeves with 4" Window and Flap

Less than $0.07 Each for 50 Sleeves
Less than $0.02 Each for 10,000 Sleeves
* Call for larger quantities

- CD Foam Hubs (adhesive) - Less than $4.00 for 100
- CD-R - Less than $28.00 for 100
- DVD-R - Less than $99.95 for 100
- CD Mailers - Less than $10.00 for 100

Please feel free to call or e-mail me. PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING.

*Coming soon...  Shipping from New York State!!!

Steve Crump
SecureDisc.com, Inc.
7938 South 3500 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
Phone: 801-453-0238
Toll Free: 1-(877)-347-2758
Fax: 801-880-2544

We respect your preference to not receive further e-mail from us.  To
remove your email address from our list, please send a message to
unsubscribe@securedisc.com and it will be promptly honored.

You may also remove your email address by clicking on the link below.
If clicking on the link does not launch your browser and load the
unsubscribe confirmation page, you will need to copy and paste the web
address below into your browser's location bar.