Re: Airport Monitor Mode Patches

I have a preliminary kernel module package that replace the stock
orinoco/airport drivers with those from the savannah project:

   http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/orinoco/

You can find my package at:

   http://cattlegrid.net/~christophe/tmp/

I should update the source but the current one should work with any 2.4
and 2.6 kernel. I currently use it with 2.6.5-mc1.

Christophe