Iraqi Prisoners

   Although I do not Condone what we have done to thse prisoners, I have two questions. 1. Why is what they did so bad to the Iraqi prisoners so terrible to their people and burning our people alive and dragging their bodies through the street, murdering their own, mutilating their children, etc. okay to them?     2. Why is it that the enlisted people charged with the abuse and their

officers only being reprimanded. Why are not the Intelligence people being charged in Federal or the World courts for violating the Geneva Convention?

robert philips
deepfield@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.