Badness in kernel/softirq.c

Hi all

I've recently downloaded and compiled the 2.6.5-rc3-ben0 from ppckernel.org. There was no major problem until I tried to set up my Internet connection with the SpeedTouch USB modem. While I had no problem with kernel 2.4.25, this time the modem did not want to connect. When I logged out, there was an error message :
Badness in local_bh_enable in kernel/softirq.c : 122
followed by other lines concerning ppp.

Does anybody know where I did wrong, what modules I have forgotten, or if there is a way to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Quentin