2.6.4+hfsplus bug?

In my tibook i have compiled 2.6.4 kernel whith
hfsplus as module.

When i mount my osX, if i read (copy from osX to
debian) a small amount of data (files or directories),
about 20M i do it with out trouble, but if i try to
read hugh amount of data (4.3G), in several files, or
directories or one single file (yes, a 4.3G file),
then it take me to the monitor (black screen with

Any ideas? Someone have the same trouble?
Do you need the monitor output? what ouput?

Do you Yahoo!?