Re: hardware-monitor needs build on powerpc

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 10:25:35PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> This is the last thing preventing the new lm-sensors and
> various depending packages from making it into 'sarge'.

hardware-monitor is now arch: any, and can build on every arch. It just
need to be removed from the autobuilder not-build list or something
such. I have mailed each port lists, but it seems the spam filter ate
that mail or something.

Please, whoever is responsible for the powerpc autobuilder, just enable
the hardware-monitor package to autobuild, and it should work out well.

Friendly,

Sven Luther