Re: problem

Francis Dozin wrote:
I've installed Debian Woody on a PowerPC 8600 with two HD.
Debian was installed on a 3,5 GB, from another dirve was used for Mac OS 9.2.2, using BootX, and then a rescue floppy disk. Everything seemed to be OK, except that, at the final stage of installation, when I was askes to make the system bootable, I entered OK by mistake. Now I can't use the machine anymore, even if I did initialised the two diskx, the machine is not bootable even with a bootable Mac OS 8.6.

Zap the PRAM. Hold Cmd-Opt-P-R, let the system "bong" about 3 times, then release the keys. It should boot normally.

--
Derrik Pates
dpates@dsdk12.net