Re: linuxppc-benh hfs mount error

Hi,

Mike Power a écrit :
When I attempt to mount a hfs partition under linux on my ibook. I get an error called "Trace/breakpoint trap" I also get a whole bundle of kernel related debugging lines in syslog.

Yes, same problem for me. I think there's something buggy since 2.6.1pre versions.

Here is the first trace...

http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2004/debian-powerpc-200401/msg00133.html

I have attached those in a text file.

I recently rsync'd my kernel to the latest linuxppc-2.5-benh kernel from source.mvista.com. I have also attached the .config file I used to build the kernel.

Anybody know what is going on?

Not me, excepted a bug with hfs module.

I have a 2.6.0rcx  perfectly working for mounting r/w hfs.

After this version...

Regards,
eric bachard